I Haven't Showered in Over a Week
Okay now, before you go and get all grossed out- I have attempted to bathe my bottom half and use baby wipes frequently on the rest. Still. I WANT TO SHOWER!
Yesterday my left drain was removed, but we are still waiting on the right one. Can't wait to get that sucker out of there! Then I can finally shower- hallelujah!
So I got my boobs chopped off last week. It looks super weird... I would post a pic, but I think that may offend some people. So you'd think I'd be completely flat chested, but they're kinda puffy! Ha. It's super awkward.
None of that craziness really bothers me though. I'm perfectly imperfect - always have been.
The hardest part is not really being able to pick up my baby. This morning I made Andrew get him out of his crib and lay him next to me for his bottle and he snuggles. He fell asleep and I just stared at him. He is seriously the most beautiful little human.
I have tons of help. Andrew has been wonderful (as always, of course). I'm sure he gets tired of my constant wants and needs - I'm a little demanding. Hope I won't be the patient for much longer! Poor guy.
My momma and momma-in-law are trading weeks taking care of Benny and I during the day while Andrew works. It's such a huge blessing to have amazing family.
I've been really active, probably too much so. I have such a terrible time relaxing. Quite frankly, it's BORING!
Overall, I'm doing great. The worst part was the drains - which will hopefully both be gone by Friday. Two. More. Days! THEN A SHOWER 🙌🏻.
Love you guys. Thanks for all the messages of support. I promise one day I'll return the favor.
Comments
Post a Comment