In Sickness and in Health




One year ago my husband and I celebrated and went to Florida for our honey moon. One year ago we got pregnant with our first child.

All of that was just ONE YEAR AGO. It boggles my mind to think of how our lives used to be. We looked forward so much to the future.



Then, in September I was diagnosed with cancer and everything changed. Andrew is so positive and wonderful to me all the time. He takes this all in stride, and continues to be my rock. He does not falter.

Every day he goes to work to support us while I can't. Every evening he comes home after a long day and cooks me dinner.

Everyday he does the impossible and puts me back together. Imagine coming home and trying to put a 1,000 piece puzzle together- EVERYDAY. He does this without complaint.

I never imagined we'd have to deal with the "in sickness and in health" part of our marriage so soon. Less than one year after we said I do. I carry a lot of guilt thinking that I brought all of this on us.

Andrew, thank you for being so wonderful. Thank you for putting up with my anxiety, day in and day out. I know it's exhausting. Thank you for standing by my side through the worst news of our lives. Thank you for putting me back together everyday after I fall apart. Thank you for giving me the best gift.

I love you always. I hope our future is long and bright like we imagined it would be. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite *AND LEAST FAVORITE* Month

War is Exhausting.

A Dismal Diagnosis Amidst My Greatest Joy